Move Well, Live Well with Total Rehab Solutions
We want to help you get you back to your optimum health and well-being as quickly as possible. Our team of highly skilled and qualified professionals are ready to do just that. We don’t just treat the initial problem, we get to know each and every individual to give them the care they need to get better quicker and stay well. Avoid lengthy waiting lists and contact us to book your assessment today.
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services
Soft tissue therapy
Education and advice
Every day, each of us has the potential to be involved in a sudden and traumatic accident. Early intervention with physiotherapy treatment can reduce the level of chronic injury. We are proud to have earned the status of preferred physiotherapy suppliers to a large number of leading UK case-management and medico-legal companies. This has been achieved on the basis of providing a reputable service with demonstrable quality and value for money services.
- Comprehensive physiotherapy assessments and reports
- Rehab programmes and recommended action plans
- Whiplash treatment and rehabilitation
- Return to work and occupational health services
- Road traffic collision injury management and reporting
- Clinic-based and on-site physiotherapy
Fully qualified and registered physiotherapists
You’re in safe hands! All of our physiotherapists are registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Soft tissue therapy – The manipulation of the soft tissues of the body i.e. muscles, connective tissue/fascia, tendons, ligaments and joints to treat pain and injury.
- Joint mobilisation – A manual technique performed by one of our chartered physiotherapists focussing on achieving a normal range of pain-free joint motion.
- Education and advice – Advice on exercise and relaxation techniques to help with rehabilitation and recommendations to promote a healthy active lifestyle in the workplace and at home.
- Exercise programmes – Prescription designed to reduce the risk of injury recurrence, improve functionality and build upon the relief gained from treatments.