Medico-Legal and Occupational Health – Our Experience and Credentials
TRS has considerable experience of delivering a top quality performance and results-oriented service to many of the leading medico-legal and occupational health companies in the UK. That is why we are the preferred service providers for many of these companies.
Our Clinical Standards
Our therapists are directly trained, audited and managed by us. We provide:
- Quality assessments and reports
- Effective hands-on treatment
- Structured rehabilitation programmes
- Appropriate patient advice
This results in satisfied patients, and speedy recovery with the minimum number of sessions required. On those occasions when further investigation pathways are recommended by the treating physiotherapist, we consult with the instructing party and report our recommendations accordingly.
Talk to one of our operations managers today – call 03333 212 767
Our Service Delivery and Performance Culture
We understand our customer’s needs for efficient, reliable and consistent standards of service – both clinically and administratively. Our dedicated and professional administration team provide a single and reliable point of contact, dealing with:
- email referrals
- hot telephone transfer of clients
- case updates
- client enquiries
- client initial assessment booking within 24 hours from receipt of referral
- speedy assessment report submission
- management of client non-attendance or non-compliance
We routinely operate in accordance with stringent service level agreements, and we meet or exceed those standards. We work collaboratively with our customers to ensure that our service delivery is structured to meet their specific requirements, and as a matter of routine, we provide detailed MI data as required. Our management team ensures the quality of our service is consistently excellent, that we meet or exceed the timescales required by the claims process, and that we never forget the needs of the patient!
Total Rehab Solutions provide physiotherapy services to some of the largest companies working in the medicolegal sector. Through our high standards of performance, we have managed to earn preferred supplier status with many of these companies. We are always happy to start working with new partners and grow relationships.
To our referrers we offer:
- Great coverage across central and southern England
- Short waiting times – with most of our clients being offered an initial appointment within 3 days of their referral
- Accessible appointments (evenings and weekends)
- Fully qualified and chartered physiotherapists
- Initial assessment and treatment reports returned within 24 hours of the appointment
- Dedicated administration team
Occupational health considers the effects of work on health and protects individual employees from any detrimental effects to their health or well-being from proposed work. We help businesses achieve a healthy workforce leading to decreased absenteeism and a more productive workforce. Our support and advice enable managers to feel confident in their understanding of their staff management responsibilities in relation to health.
As an individual, you may have been referred to us for an assessment with a physiotherapist
- when applying for a new job to assess your fitness to perform a particular role
- if you have been absent from work or have a health problem that prevents you from carrying out all or parts of your job
- for health surveillance, for example, you may work in a noisy or dusty environment, or work with hand-held vibrating tools
Following your assessment, we will provide advice on early interventions and preventative measures as well as provide effective treatment and therapies if required.
Contact us to discuss your needs
Contact us now to discuss how we can help your company to deliver a reliable, consistent and effective service in accordance with your needs.
Call: 03333 212 767 and ask for one of our operations managers